This year, the Alenda Lux Symposium will feature research and project posters, performances, art displays, and many other types of undergraduate work. While your faculty has identified students who will participate in the symposium, individual students and one person from each group project need to submit a title and abstract/description by Friday April 17.
For students who are also submitting a poster for printing, please read the following instructions before uploading a poster to posters.davidson.edu. The poster portal will close on May 2nd, 2018 at midnight.
Instructions for students involved with poster sessions:
Please read ALL of the following information before printing your poster. You may upload your poster file to the Academic Poster Printing website UNTIL WEDNESDAY, APRIL 17 at 11:59 PM. The online platform for poster printing is NEW. Please follow these instructions to print your poster:
- Visit the Academic Poster Printing website at https://posters.davidson.edu
- Click the Print-A-Poster icon.
- Select your email voucher from the dropdown list.*
- Enter the title of your poster.
- Optional: Enter the poster’s dimensions. (Leave this field blank if you are unsure of the dimensions).
- Click the Upload icon to attach your poster file (PDF only; file size < 15 MB)
- Type your name in the signature box.
- Click PRINT.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your poster has been submitted for printing.
- Once your poster is ready (usually 3 business days after submission), you can pick it up from Central Services in the College Union near the post office boxes. Then, bring you poster to the designated location during the time of your particular session.
*If you do not see your email voucher in the dropdown menu, contact Ann Fletcher in the Center for Teaching and Learning (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Upload your poster file to the printing website NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, APRIL 17 at 11:59 p.m.
- Carefully review your poster for typos and other errors before uploading it. Once your poster has been uploaded to the site, the order cannot be cancelled. The system will not allow you to reprint or make multiple copies of your poster.
- Only one voucher per poster submission will be in the system. If you are submitting more than one poster for the symposium, you will have multiple print vouchers in the dropdown list.
- For group poster submissions, only one group member’s email will appear in the dropdown list. Please consult your professor to determine who has a voucher to print the poster.
- For helpful tips on formatting your poster, click the Poster Design icon on the Academic Poster Printing website.
- For more information about how to print your poster, click the FAQ icon on the Academic Poster Printing website.